Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Men's Fashion: Dwyane Wade Launches Tie And Sock Lines.

Dwyane Wade Front Row Givenchy Menswear Spring Summer 2011 
Dwayne Wade has had some design collaborations ( collaborated with Hublot on a limited edition watch,) and his latest design is releasing a range of ties and accessories with the The Tie Bar, consisting of 15 neckties, 30 bowties, 15 pocket squares, four cuff links and seven tie bars.

Earlier this month,the miami heat baller  launched a 13-piece sock range with Stance,

“Everything I’m a part of, I want it to be authentic to who I am,” he told WWD, “So if I don’t use it and I’m not a fan of it, I don’t want to put my name and face to it. I’m one of those guys who Instagrams my socks and my sneakers…and I wear a lot of ties. I like to say we started from the bottom, literally, with the sneakers and the socks and now we’re up to neckwear.”Wade’s socks go for $14, while his ties go for $25, cuff links for $30, and tie bars for $20.The Tie Bar is due out November 20th.
 WWD]

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar