Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

XMAS 2015 : Selfridges gift ideas

There is something so fun about Selfridges at Christmas time. I'm excited to see what this year holds. I am also sorry for the Christmas posts before Halloween but hey, why not!? I'm actually excited about Christmas for once.

So here are my picks of the best so far!
Personalised Nutella jars £4.95
Jo Malone. Wood Sage and Sea Salt Candle. £42
I love these candles. I always get my mom one for the Christmas and her birthday. Expensive but they smell amazing. Her normal scent is blackberry and bay. However this scent is gorgeous.
Nail Varnish by Louboutin. I don't think this is something I would ever use. I would just leave it on a table to be admired for the shape of the bottle. £36
The Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Video Boxset - This is a bit lux! You can watch make up tutorials by opening the lid of a box designed to look like an old school jewellery box. £200
Winston Bow Tie Dog Collar - OMG HOW CUTE IS THIS?!!?!??!?! £23. Selfridges have an entire range of bow ties, santa hats and santa costumes for dogs!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar