Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lupita Nyong'o It Is Then.....This Fever Continues!!!!!
















Yes It Lupita Nyong'o everybody....Jeez I cant get tired of seeing her over and over again in my TV screen she is just adorable, she looks so humble and to top it all she is very beautiful woman. I love seeing her and I always wonder what will Lupita wear tomorrow...lol...am a bit obsessed you might add that. She is the IT woman now...she has had a lot of attention, from the camera to the movie screens, her performance on 12 Year a Slave was phenomenon I cant get more jealous of my fellow East African woman doing it in Hollywood. Here is just some of her jaw dropping outfits that left a well deserved taste of fashion in my mouth....go girl, you have no idea what you have done to inspire a whole lot of black/East African girls/women...xoxo Lupita!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar