Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Megan Thee Stallion Speaks on Inspiration Behind Cleaning Up The Environment

Houston rapper, Megan Thee Stallion has been inviting her fans to clean up beaches and the environment in general. For a rapper, that is a bit out of the ordinary. During her recent interview with 107.9 FM radio, she was asked how she thought about doing that, and she said she was into stuff like that in High School, and when one of her hotties (she calls her fans her hotties) came up with the idea of focusing on global warming recently, she jumped on the boat.


Read her words on this below...

Image result for megan thee stallion interview with 107.9 fm"I was in like this environmental science class. So that's when I first even started learning about the environment and what was going on. You know what I'm saying. So umm...I mean, when I graduated I really never like thought about it again. Like, I mean I would try to like do little things to like conserve or...I would try to recycle...I was just trying, you know what I'm saying. When one of my hotties came, they were like, 'Hey Megan, I know it's a hot summer, but can we talk about global warming?' I was like, 'you know, actually, let's talk about it, like what do you want to talk about?' She was like, 'I feel like nobody's listening to me.' You know, she felt like she didn't have that type of platform to get people, you know, on the boat. So I was like, 'you know what? Sis, tell us what we need to do. Help us.' So so many people came under there and they had all these ideas and like I found out so many things. They have like metal straws, I'm about to buy some of those. All the hotties were talking about recycling. I started looking at going vegan and everything like that."





Nice. It is always good to take care of the environment cos it takes care of us. And hey, we don't have another earth. Once again, Megan Thee Stallion spoke about this during her interview with Hot 107.9 FM

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar