Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam's sickness to endure 'Record of Youth' pain alone

The 12th TVN monthly drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the 13th, has an average of 9.4% up to 10 in the Seoul metropolitan area on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite.It was ranked #1 on all channels, including terrestrial broadcasting, with an average of 7.8% and 8.9%, maintaining the top spot in the same time zone including cable and general flights.In the TVN target 2049 audience rating, the average audience rating is 4.5% in the metropolitan area, 5.1% in the metropolitan area, 3.5% in the national average.2% of the total, including terrestrial broadcasting, kept the top spot in the same time zone and continued to be popular.On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by the crisis, was saddened.The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-joon) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.Park So-dams heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of former woman Friend Ji-ah (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her.In Won Hae-hyos explanation, I have help to receive, I have help to not receive, and Jias help is the latter, he rebuked.You have changed, Won said.The former Sa Hye-joon would have a gratitude to those who helped in good faith first. The conflict deepened as he added that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Jo Yoo-jung) were acquiesced.The same was true of his lover An Jeong-ha. He said he was sorry for waiting until Sa Hye-joon told him, Why dont you discuss these things when they happen to me?Why do you make me think of things alone? Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with sharing and comforting his suffering.The people you love want to share your pain with you, he said, the people I love know my evil.I feel sorry if I hide it. Another crisis came to Ahn Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha, who seemed to be quiet due to Jung-ahs interview, but began to dig another romance by questioning his relationship with Ahn Jung-ha.Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joons new work, First Man, the heroine, and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha.I could not laugh as I was stable in Jin Seo-woos nuance that I would be working as a dating Feeling while shooting the drama.After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected.And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.Sa Hye-joons pain, which was not shaken in any situation, was revealed. Sa Hye-joon, who confided in his frank feelings to Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again.The family didnt know what was going on out there before, until I told them. I know before I say it. Im worried. I dont know why it hurts my pride.His heartfelt concern for those who will be hurt by himself has saddened him.The crisis that shakes the three youths is predicting change. I thought it would not change, but I said, When I get away from my eyes, I get away from my mind.Faith is much weaker than love. The narration of An Jeong-ha added to the sense of crisis.Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo)s unsatisfactory move to reveal the reality by obsessing over Won Hae-hyos follower is also unusual.I wondered how the romance between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha will flow, and whether the three youths can keep their dreams, love and friendship.On the other hand, the tears of her mother Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra) left a deep lull.On the day I told my son that I worked at Friend Won Hae Hyos house, Sa Hye-joon said he respects his mothers choice and vowed, If I make a lot of money, I will give my mother a good job.Han Ae-sook was sorry for the heart of Sa Hye-joon, who repays his debts, saying he did not forget his promise.There was nothing to do, and the tearful appearance of the son who would have been struggling alone gave a sense of clutter.copyright holder c

The 12th TVN monthly drama 'Record of Youth', which was broadcast on the 13th, has an average of 9.4% up to 10 in the Seoul metropolitan area on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite. It was ranked #1 on all channels, including terrestrial broadcasting, with an average of 7.8% and 8.9%, maintaining the top spot in the same time zone including cable and general flights.

In the TVN target 2049 audience rating, the average audience rating is 4.5% in the metropolitan area, 5.1% in the metropolitan area, 3.5% in the national average. 2% of the total, including terrestrial broadcasting, kept the top spot in the same time zone and continued to be popular.

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by the crisis, was saddened. The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-joon) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake. Park So-dam's heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.

Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of former woman Friend Ji-ah (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her. In Won Hae-hyo's explanation, "I have help to receive, I have help to not receive, and Jia's help is the latter," he rebuked.

“You have changed,” Won said. The former Sa Hye-joon would have a gratitude to those who helped in good faith first. "The conflict deepened as he added that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Jo Yoo-jung) were acquiesced.

The same was true of his lover An Jeong-ha. He said he was sorry for waiting until Sa Hye-joon told him, "Why don't you discuss these things when they happen to me? Why do you make me think of things alone? "Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with sharing and comforting his suffering.

"The people you love want to share your pain with you," he said, "the people I love know my evil." I feel sorry if I hide it. "

Another crisis came to Ahn Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha, who seemed to be quiet due to Jung-ah's interview, but began to dig another romance by questioning his relationship with Ahn Jung-ha. Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joon's new work, First Man, the heroine, and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha.

I could not laugh as I was stable in Jin Seo-woo's nuance that I would be working as a dating Feeling while shooting the drama. After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected. And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.

Sa Hye-joon's pain, which was not shaken in any situation, was revealed. Sa Hye-joon, who confided in his frank feelings to Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again. “The family didn’t know what was going on out there before, until I told them. I know before I say it. I’m worried. I don’t know why it hurts my pride.” His heartfelt concern for those who will be hurt by himself has saddened him.

The crisis that shakes the three youths is predicting change. I thought it would not change, but I said, "When I get away from my eyes, I get away from my mind. Faith is much weaker than love. "The narration of An Jeong-ha added to the sense of crisis.

Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo)'s unsatisfactory move to reveal the reality by obsessing over Won Hae-hyo's follower is also unusual. I wondered how the romance between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha will flow, and whether the three youths can keep their dreams, love and friendship.

On the other hand, the tears of her mother Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra) left a deep lull. On the day I told my son that I worked at Friend Won Hae Hyo's house, Sa Hye-joon said he respects his mother's choice and vowed, "If I make a lot of money, I will give my mother a good job." Han Ae-sook was sorry for the heart of Sa Hye-joon, who repays his debts, saying he did not forget his promise. There was nothing to do, and the tearful appearance of the son who would have been struggling alone gave a sense of clutter.

copyright holder c

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar