Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sparkly Friday Mani ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far ! Just so glad it's weekend, got tons to do and sort out, next weekend is my little guy's 3rd birthday party !

Today I'm showing you my fun weekend skittelette mani . I started of with two coats of Tip Top French Manicure White (just my all time favourite white !! ), and then proceeded to use one coat of China Glaze Pizazz on top of three of those nails. For my accent fingers, I stamped using my Salon Express plate ( SE20 ), and Tip Top Nail Addict Wild Thing.

Isn't this combo just soooo gorgeous ? Just the right amount of glitter . I was surprised at how much everyone loved the stamping pattern of the splatter. ♥

Any fun weekend plans ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar