Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Siggy Flicker Confirms She Is Quitting 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey'


 Will You Miss Siggy Flicker?

Siggy Flicker has confirmed that she will not be returning to Real Housewives Of New Jersey. She confirms the news to Us Weekly 'she lost the battle, but won the war' 


  “Looking back at the show I truly wanted to make a difference for Jersey and in Jersey and I realized that I had too many obstacles working against me and I couldn’t do it,” Flicker tells Us about why she decided to leave the Bravo show. “I feel like I lost the battle but I won the war because at the end of the day, everyone’s goal should be … to be happy. And there is nothing more that I love than myself, my husband and my family too much for them to be unhappy and for me to be unhappy.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar