Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : she's leaving home....bye bye....

In a thoughtful mood this morning. What with my apartment in boxes, bin bags and suitcases.....it's time to go. Time to move on. But what gets left behind? I feel a little bit like a snail moving into a new shell. I am very sad to leave such a wonderful space and move into something new. It's kinda scary too. But details of the new arrangements to appear on the blog very very soon.
Dress - primark
glasses - urban outfitters
Deeply thoughtful. Sadly gonna miss the place.
Check out the statement shoulders on that bitch! Love this dress. It really does fit everything I need it for. It is both pointy and floral....in a wintery way.....
Eyeshadow - NARS
base - MAC studio fix foundation
Lips - my own fool!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar