Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Get out of my uterus!-Chrissy Teigen slams speculations she's expecting twins.

Since sharing a selfie that showed her growing baby bump on the morning of Sunday, Chrissy Teigen’s pregnancy has been a subject of speculation.

While some think the supermodel who is married to singer John Legend will give birth to a set of twins, others think she will give birth to triplets.

“Uh @ChrissyTeigen from the looks of that bump, I think u might be expecting twins!! Isn’t it kinda early to be already shown like that?” one of her fans tweeted before eventually deleting the tweet.

“@ChrissyTeigen you got big fast! My bestie is due in Feb and she’s ½ your size. Not twins? Probably triplets,” another of her Twitter followers tweeted.
The 29-year-old model then went ahead to shoot down the speculations revealing that she wasn’t expecting twins. “I did IVF. One at a time. It isn’t twins. I can see the damn thing. Get out of my uterus!” she explained.

She then went on to explain that she knows better about her pregnancy than anyone else and thus does not welcome the speculations. “Please stop. I put one embryo in. I have ultrasounds every few days. I didn’t announce at a week,” she wrote.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar