Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KATE WATCH : We stalk her....so you dont have to

Just a few more pics of the wedding of the year, I am not sure but I think the only exclusive thing that Vogue US must have the rights for, are the guest's outfits - because I've not seen any of them. I saw a brief picture of Sadie frost, Jefferson Hack and someone I've never seen before - but the only car to bar shots and by paps hounding at the entrance. I have to say I am still not pushed. But I have realised that I love the train as it has a kind of vintage feel to it. Not sure why do not like the gold pieces at the bottom - but I love the veil. Gorgeous. Twisted at the sides, a nice touch. I don't like the top half of the dress - there is definitely a dress or two in her Topshop collection with that jagged waist detail as well. Either way, she really is beaming in every photo! - and this is Mosstock, get familiar, your going to be hearing a lot about it

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar