Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good to be Home


What a week it has been! I'll be catching up for awhile but I wanted to let you all know that we made it home safe and sound. Our trip was wonderful. Barcelona is quite a city and we enjoyed it a lot. I'm having a hard time putting into words just how much this trip meant to us. We both agreed that we enjoyed it more after almost 7 years of marriage than we would have when we first got married. I'm a big fan of "Vacation Jen" and hope that I can keep a little part of her with me everyday.


These are just a few pictures to tide you over until I have more time and I want you to know that there will be a European souvenir giveaway in your near future! Details soon, I promise.
Vacation Jen
Sweet Hubby

Top 10 things I loved about our trip:

  1. Spending quality time with Sweet Hubby
  2. The Gothic district
  3. Beautiful Architecture
  4. Chocolate Croissants
  5. Drunk English, Scottish and Irish guys spilling out of the pubs and singing happy songs.
  6. Tapas and Sangria
  7. Lovely weather
  8. Cheese sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  9. Walking everywhere
  10. Flying over the Alps

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar