Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Papers, Commitments, Everywhere

Here's what I've got on my agenda, to get done soon:

Midterm papers for "History/Memory/Authorship" (I'll probably write on Hiroshima, mon amour but might opt for a comparison between Night and Fog and Brutality in Stone), "American Youth Spaces" (I'm proceeding as if I'm writing on The Fury but I just might switch to another film if I decide by tomorrow), and my classical British cinema independent study (currently working on a Powell & Pressburger paper).

Review of Le Crime de M. Lange.

Review of Martha Nochimson's book Screen Couples Chemistry: The Power of 2.

This is not to mention a slide ID midterm for my "Art of the Early Middle Ages" course (which I just wrote a short paper for) or independent research I'm doing into various subjects, and purely for my own edification.

Films (or rather, videos of films) that I want to try to watch at Bobst Library in the next few weeks that have no ties to coursework or writing obligations: The Blue Eyes of Yonta (Flora Gomes, Guinnea-Bissau, 1992), The Eye Above the Well (Johan van der Keuken), Chronicle of a Lonely Boy (Leonardo Favio, Argentina, 1965), The Virgin Spring (Bergman), and Up to a Certain Point (TGA, Cuba, 1983). If anyone feels a desire to cheerlead me and say "Yeah, see that one RIGHT AWAY!" I would be glad to hear it. I can always use motivation.

Think I can get it all done in the next 2-3 weeks? We'll see, we'll see.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar