Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday, a day off.....

I will admit I am shattered while I am writing this.  Thursday was a super busy day.  One of the jobs I got done was move last years logs from one end of the woodpile to the other end.


Before photo:

After photo:
I then weeded some of the flower beds, and then lit the fire on the firepit and trimmed trees and burned branches.  In between hands I did laundry and had lunch.  By this time it was 1pm.  So I then started to cut the field.  With the grass being so long it is taking me twice as long to cut.

I picked more raspberries, and then after supper spent just over an hour cutting more of the field.  I would have been out there longer but I knew I only had so much gas in the tank.  Friday it's going to rain, so I will have a day off from gardening.

Meanwhile inside the house hasn't been touched; no doubt you'll be able to write your name in the dust.....

I'll be glad to be at work on Friday so I can get a rest!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar