Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

True Confessions


Ever since I started blogging in September 2008, I have used the above photo as my profile icon. Although everything on my blog is true, I do blog anonymously. So I needed a photo that did not reveal my identity.

But now it's true confessions time . . . yes, I confess . . . I confess . . . those are not even my hands, much less my gloves. I simply chose the photo off the internet because I liked the purple Celtic cable-stitch fingerless gloves. And I do still intend to keep this photo as my icon because I identify with it now.

Recently, however, I purchased my own pair of green Celtic cable-stitch fingerless gloves to wear in the Spring and Fall. So ta da! Here's a photo of my real hands wearing them!


I love the pewter Celtic knot accent buttons too -- aren't they a nice touch? These beautiful gloves were handcrafted by Sarah Sullivan, whose great blog called Cottage Garden Studios is found here and whose wonderful Etsy shop is found here. I encourage everyone to check out both sites!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar