Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Franco Prussian War

Halfway through another project. 10mm Franco Prussian War from Pendraken. Lovely little castings these although I did cut the bayonets down as I thought they were a tad big. This lot are 6th Corps under Canrobert and the army Heavy cavalry Reserve under Forton.
Command, artillery reserve and cavalry.
Infantry and Divisional artillery. I have too many Chasseur Battalions for the 6th but can use them for the 3rd if need be.
We are using Fire and Furia Francese with 6 bases per French infantry regiment, 3 per Chasseur and 2 bases per cavalry regiment. Bases from Warbases, 30x20 for inf and 30x30 for cav and art. Markers on Eurocents command on 1p or 2p.
First game with only 1 division of mine with the 9eme Chasseurs holding the woods. This they did with great valour fighting off 3 assaults from Sandy's Prussians 9 base strong regiments. They were narrowly thrown out on the 4th assault but we're still up for a fight before the game ended. 

Next up the Baden contingent followed by Wurttemburg for the Prussian 14th Corps then some limbers and odds and sods.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar