Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eight Terrible Titles


I got tagged by LD Masterson in a game called Eight Terrible Titles. Here's how it works. Scroll through your manuscript at random, letting your cursor wander over the pages. Stop. Select the phrase it lands on and–BAM! You’ve got yourself one terrifically terrible title! Repeat this 7 more times. Let the good times roll. Tag eight others (or whoever you want!).

This is from what I'm working on now, RUN (working title):

          
1. “I’m going to kill you!”
2. She tipped her head at him and gave him a blue glare.
3. Everything was as expected: the canned spaghetti decorating the kitchen, the television on its back, lamp broken, and a new hole by the bathroom door.
4. Take Loki and go with Mrs. Stockwell. Use the old Greendale Bridge. Go now.
5. “Um, would you mind turning your back so I can change…?”
6. It was thick and misty but she could see Seth more clearly than she had last night.
7. The wind woke him later, and a strange muffled clicking sound that he soon realized were his teeth chattering.
8. What if it was someone he knew…?


 Hmm...just from this I'm thinking I use way too many long sentences...

Thanks LD :) I'm tagging the following people who may accept or decline the tag as they wish:




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar