Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Garden of the year









































































At the end of last year the prestigious English Garden magazine 'Gardens Illustrated' and the London Garden museum selected 'Villa Augustus' in Dordrecht as 'Garden of the Year' 2010. The chief editor of the magazine called Villa Augustus one of the most remarkable gardens she had seen in years. I agree with her, it is a very special garden!

My husband and I visit Villa Augustus at least three times a year. Not only to enjoy the gardens, but to have lunch or tea in the restaurant as well. Even in winter the garden looks beautiful. It reminds me of a saying: 'a garden that is beautiful in winter will rarely be dissappointing in other seasons'.

I have already shown you some photo's of the garden in one of my older posts, but I love to show you some more. The photo's were taken in July, August & January. I hope they will inspire you to visit the garden when in Holland!

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway!

Happy weekend to you all! Lieve groet, Madelief













Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar