Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cloud Nine The Original Iron

IMG_0699
IMG_0664
IMG_0714
IMG_0688
cloud nine

Cloud Nine The Original Iron*, £129.95
available online

I could gush and gush about how great these Cloud Nine irons are for straightening your hair, and they really are brilliant, but the real beauty of these straighteners is the versatility they offer when it comes to creating a multitude of styles. The black ceramic plates glide really easily through your hair as you twist and curl, and I swear they leave it looking healthier and shinier than it did before. The temperature control, which you can vary with one quick click, is the key to producing a variety of styles and this is why I love these straighteners so much. For soft, loose waves I opt for one of the lower temperature settings and slowly pull the irons through sections of my hair, twisting as I go. For tighter, more defined curls I crank it up to the highest temperature and spin the straighteners through smaller pieces of my hair, which can then be combed out for a tousled, beachy finish.

To achieve the styles above, I roughly blow-drying my hair (cue massive afro!) and then straighten my hair with the Cloud Nine straighteners on a medium heat setting. Compared to my old, battered GHDs, these irons definitely tackle my mane quicker and more effectively, and leave it feeling smooth and silky. I then notch the temperature up or down depending on what style I am going for and loosely twist the straighteners through the bottom half of my hair. And voila - curls, flicks or waves at your fingertips! I know there are lots of wands and wavers out there at the moment, and I love my Enrapture totem styler and the Cloud Nine waving wand, but if you are after the perfect multi-functional hair tool, you can't go far wrong with this little beauty!

What hair tools do you reach for to achieve waves and curls?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar