Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Muses! I think I have found another!










I get asked all the time if I use reference for some of my artwork. Over the years I have used friends that I know as body reference as there is only so much you can do with your mind. I like to think that it is the subtle female traits and expressions I put into my characters that make them stand out from the crowd. Nina Hearne, Stephanie Castro, Lauren Cox and Jordan Colton have all captivated me as individuals not just because they are utterly stunning, but they are all beautiful people to know and very driven. I have recently stumbled upon somebody else named Emmy Clapp whose Catwoman Cosplay stopped me in my tracks one evening before I was shutting down my computer. She really works the camera and oozes a classy persona. She makes me want to draw a series of Catwoman studies and am right now thinking about how I can get that down in both artwork and photography.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar